Ritz Hotel is located in downtown Jerusalem, nestled in the heart of the commercial district, a two-minute enjoyable stroll to the Old City of Jerusalem, with all its important Holy Sites, historical places of interest and bazaars. One of the oldest hotels in East Jerusalem, built in the early sixties, newly renovated, few of which with balconies overlooking the Old City and Mount Scopus.
The Hotel has one of the best panoramic views of the Old and New City from the Rooftop terrace. The Terrace Bar is open daily.
The Hotel is suitable for all travelers seeking to experience the life in the Old City of Jerusalem. Our management and staff are committed to exceed one’s expectations.
Facilities & Services
The hotel has recently undergone a complete renovation. All our rooms include the following facilities:
- Personal safe and mini-bar
- Satellite TV and hair dryer
- Direct telephone service and free Wi-Fi
- Air conditioning and central heating
- 24- hour reception service
- Cozy bar in the lobby area
- Free wireless internet
- Business center
- Rooftop terrace with panoramic view of the Old and New City
- Two meeting rooms